Thursday, April 30, 2009

Heidi Klum reads Sxy Fashion Queen...

... o por lo menos eso es lo me pareció cuando vi sus fotos del evento organizado por LG al que acudió como anfitriona. Mejor dicho cuando vi sus sandalias de Giuseppe Zanotti de las que hablé en uno de sus posts
... or at least that was what I felt like when found her pictures from the LG event she hosted the day before yesterday, the moment I spotted her Giuseppe Zanotti sandals I was talking about in one of posts about her.


Que no, que no. Estoy de broma. Ha sido pura coincidencia. Más me gustaría. Pero una puede pensar lo que le de la gana :o)
No, no. Don't take me seriously. I'm just kidding. Wishful thinking. Pure coincindence. But I can feel the way I like, right? :o)

De todos modos, gracias Heidi por elegirlos, me encantan!!!
Anyway, thanks a lot Heidi for chosing these fantastic platforms! Love them!!!


El vestido de Heidi es de Thomas Wylde. Y como no encontré una imagen de momento y la última vez aproveché el post sobre Jennifer Lopez introducir el trabajo de Heidi, ahora aprovecho para enseñarte el último "fichaje" de Thomas Wylde que Jennifer lució hace unos días con el top La Cruz de la misma marca. ¿Qué te parece?  
Heidi's dress is by Thomas Wylde. And since I didn't find a picture yet, and since the last time I introduced her work while talking about Jennifer Lopez, I'll use this post to show you the latest Thomas Wylde piece Jennifer Lopez rocked some days ago with her La Cruz top from the same label. What do you think?

Photos vía: Celebutopia, Onlinejlofan, Aloharag

No comments: