Monday, March 23, 2009

What a coincidence...

Leyes de Murphy. Estuve buscando algo completamente diferente cuando encontré esta foto:

Murphy's Laws. I was looking for something totally different when I found this picture:


Por un momento incluso pensaba que es Pamela Anderson... Después de haber visto varias fotos parecidas me di cuenta que se trata de Lady Gaga... Pasé y seguía con mi búsqueda. Al final no encontré lo que buscaba pero encontré otra instantánea muy interesante. La foto fue tomada durante uno de los primeros conciertos de la gira The Fame Ball de Lady Gaga.

I just gave it a quick look and even for a moment thought it was Pamela Anderson... Just after having seen several similar pictures I realized it was Lady Gaga... But it was nothing of my interest so I kept looking for what I had in mind. Until I found this photo taken during one of the first concerts of Lady Gaga's Fame Ball Tour.


Cocretamente durante el video con el que comienzan sus conciertos de esta gira. ¿Te suena familiar el corsé?

To be concrete during the kickoff video. Does her corset look familiar to you?.




Photos vía: Flickr, Beyoncenow, Amazon, Lady-Gaga.net

3 comments:

Nemerae said...

Q buen ojo!! y q pasada el corsé :)
xx

Anonymous said...

I truly adore Beyonce's curvaceous body and she's got style.

Anonymous said...

lvoe beyonce and lady gaga!