Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What a coincidence...

El finde entré en el Facebook y entre otras cosas maravillosas, encontré las fotos promocionales de Angel Lola Luv. El bolerito me resultaba conocido. Tenía en la cabeza un par o tres nombres de las que pudieron haberlo lucido...

Last weekend I was going through Facebook where, among many other fab things, I found Angel Lola Luv promo pics. The ruffled bolero looked familiar to me. I had in mind like two or three names, one of which if I was not wrong, could wear it before her.


Era Rihanna. Y si te gustó el videoclip de T.I. con Rihanna: "Live Your Life", igual lo reconociste al instante.

Rihanna was the one. And if you saw T.I. feat Rihanna "Live Your Life" video, you've probably already recognized it.




Inicialmente pensaba que se trata de uno de los diseños de Christoforos Kotentos...

First I thought it was by Christoforos Kotentos...


... cuya creación Rihanna lució durante FNMTV (donde también cantó con T.I.)

... whose creation Rihanna rocked during FNMTV (where she also performed with T.I.)


Pero después de haber visto unas cuantas decenas de boleros con volantes al final di con la respuesta. La pieza que Angel Lola Luv coincidentalmente (o a propósito) eligió también, es de la colección Primavera 2008 de Catherine Malandrino.

But after digging deeper, after having seen like twenty ruffled boleros, I finally did find the answer. The piece Angel Lola Luv has coincidentally (or on purpose) chosen, is from Catherine Malandrino Spring 2008 collection.


A la diseñadora le debió gustar mucho pues esta foto es una de las que incluyó en su libro publicado para celebrar el décimo aniversario de su marca.

The designer should love it because this photo was included in her retrospective book she published as a celebration of her 10th anniversary.






Photos vía: Facebook, Coutorture, TFS, Justjared, ChristoforosKotentos

No comments: