Friday, March 27, 2009

Let's start the catwalk: I Am... Tour costumes

Ya tengo las primeras fotos del primer concierto de la gira I Am... (gracias a Beyoncenow!). Solamente tres cosas me sonaban familiares, el resto deben ser piezas creadas para la nena a medida.

I've got the first pictures from the first concert of I Am... Tour (big thanks to Beyoncenow!). I recognized only three of them, the rest should be tailor made pieces designed exclusively for the tour and the lucky lady.



Este corsé "Gatita"...

This "Cat" corset...


... me recuerda los maravillosos corsés y vestidos inspirados en el mundo de las dos y cuatro ruedas.

... reminds me of the fabulous auto-moto corsets and dresses.


El vestido del que hablamos hace nada y la primera pieza que reconocí.

The dress we were talking about just some days ago and the first piece that looked familiar to me.


La segunda era su chaleco de goma, originalmente diseñado como chaqueta de manga larga.

The second one was her rubber sleeveless jacket, originally designed with long sleeves.


La última, si has visto las fotos de la exposición Superheroes: Fashion & Fantasy, la reconocerás perfectamente también.

And the last one, if you saw some pictures from the exhibition Superheroes: Fashion & Fantasy, you too will recognize it inmediatelly.


¡Hasta el próximo concierto!

Until the next concert!

Photos vía: Beyoncenow, Flickr, my archives (pls if some of below pictures is yours, let me know and I'll credit you inmediatelly)

1 comment:

zoe aka drinkupthefashion said...

wow! beyonce looks absolutely amazing. beyonce + thierry mugler was a good pairing. thanks for this post :)