Saturday, March 28, 2009

Love her look: Rihanna in Undercover by Jun Takahashi

Antes de enterarme ayer del nombre del diseñador y la marca, pensé que la chaquetita de Rihanna era de Dsquared2. También por un momento pensé en Vivienne Westwood.

Before I found out both the brand and the designer names of Rihanna's cropped jacket, I thought it was Dsquared2. And for a moment I also thought about Vivienne Westwood.


Pues no. La monada que lleva es de la marca Undercover, ...

None of above. The cutesy she wore is from Undercover, ...


... colección Otoño 2008 diseñada por el diseñador Japonés Jun Takahashi. Me encanta.

... Fall 2008 collection, designed by the Japanese designer Jun Takahashi. Love it.


Y creo que si "tuviera que elegir", hubiera optado por el mismo modelo. Es maravilloso.

And I think if I "had to chose", I'd have opted for the same style. Is just fabulous.


Big thanks to: Concrete Loop & Red Carpet Fashion Awards & Rihanna Daily

Photos vía: Rihannadaily, Elle, Daylife

No comments: