Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christina Milian Goes Blond?

Esta mañana leí en Urban-Hoopla sobre Christina Milian y su videoclip "Us Against The World" de su nuevo álbum que saldrá a la luz el año que viene.

I read on Urban-Hoopla this morning about Christina Milian shooting her video "Us Against The World" from her upcoming album due to next Spring.


El vestido que lleva en la portada me recordó a este, diseñado por Thierry Mugler.

The dress she rocks on the cover of the single reminded me of this one, designed by Thierry Mugler.


Viendo el "behind the scenes" video, me llamó la atención esta pieza hecha de cadenas, adornada con múltiples cruces. Me pareció muy familiar...

Watching the behind the scenes video I spotted this piece made from differend kind of chains, adorned with numerous cross pendants, that looked very familiar to me...

Us Against The World - Music Video Shoot



... y si no me equivoco, está diseñada por The Blonds.

... and if I'm right, is designed by The Blonds.



Si es así, me alegro mucho por mis amores rubios. 

I hope I'm right about Christina going Blond. Because "You don't have to be blonde to be Blond"!

P.S. Many thanks guys for your message the other day, it means a lot to me. Really hope to see you some day in NY.


Photos vía: Myspace, Thaicatwalk

No comments: